Dr. VanCourt has authored and co-authored several publications, some of which are listed here.
1. Dawson J, VanCourt RB. Large Myxoinflammatory Fibroblastic Sarcoma of the Leg:
A Case Report. In progress. To be submitted to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery for publication October 2005.
2. Bowers S, VanCourt RB. Calciphylaxis: A Podiatric Case Report. In progress. To be submitted to The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery for publication September 2005.
3. Kaplansky D, Kademian ME, VanCourt RB. Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma Resembling Cellulitis and Osteomyelitis of the Fifth Toe. In final revision. Accepted for publication in The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
4. Hyer CF, Mehl LR, VanCourt RB. Treatment of Recalcitrant Intermetatarsal Neuroma with 4% Sclerosing Alcohol Injection: A Pilot Study. The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, July 2005, 44(4): 287-91.
5. Hyer CF, VanCourt RB. Evaluation of Ultrasound-Guided Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) in the Treatment of Chronic Plantar Fasciitis. The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, March/April 2005, 44(2): 137-43.
6. Hyer CF, VanCourt RB. Arthroscopic Repair of Lateral Ankle Instability Using the Thermal-Assisted Capsular Shift Procedure: A review of 4 cases. The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, March 2004, 43(2): 104-9.
7. Lee TH, Hyer CF, VanCourt RB, Block AJ. Evaluation of the Anterior and Middle Talocalcaneal Articular Facets and the Evans Osteotomy. The Journal of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, 2002 November/December; 41(6): 389-93. Awarded Honorable Mention Manuscript Award of Excellence by The American College of foot and Ankle Surgeons, February 2002 in Berverly Hills, California.
8. Tomczak RL, VanCourt RB. Metatarsal Insufficiency Fractures in Previously Undiagnosed Osteoporosis Patients. The Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery, May/June 2000, 39(3): 174-83.
9. VanCourt RB, Byron SE, Ali JA, Caldwell BD. Fracture Mechanics. A Comparison Study of Torsional Stress on Bone. Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, April 2000, 90(4): 167-74.
10. VanCourt RB, Siesel KJ. Flexor Digitorum Accesorius Longus Muscle.
Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, November 1996, 86(11): 559-60.